CAD licensing delivery

Unanswered Question
Jun 13th, 2010

Hi All,

I have created an account as per the below procedure (extracted from CAD installation guide) but got no feedback from Cisco till now:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obtaining a License Account

You must obtain a license account user ID and password to license your software.

To obtain a license account:

Open Internet Explorer.

2.Navigate to the following address:

http://209.46.83.138/sws/WebLicensingInitial/InitialLicensePage.html

3.Click the Create a License Account hyperlink.

4.Complete the Partner License Request Form, then click E-mail Request. After your request is processed, your user ID and password will be emailed to you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

has any one applied CAD licenses before? can someone explain how that works?

Thanks,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Cisco Partners who are certified to sell and install CAD log in using their user name and password. They then complete the application for the customer who has purchased the CAD licences through the partner, fill in the numbers obtained by running LicenseManager.exe on the CAD server. and press submit. The resulting keys are copied into LicenseManager, completing the process.

Regards,

Geoff

fabien.damien Sun, 06/13/2010 - 23:29

Hi Geoff,

" fill in the numbers obtained"... The CAD package delivered do not include any licenses or numbers.

do you think there is an ordering mistake?

Thanks for your usual support,

If you don't have the ability to log in to the CAD licence web site, you can't do anything.

Certified integrators can get an account - why doesn't the company you work for have one? How did you order CAD?

By fill in the numbers, I mean copy the keys from LicenceManager.exe into the web page along with the number of licences you want, up to the number you have purchased, then press submit. The web page returns the customer ID and keys you need.

Regards,

Geoff

Actions

This Discussion