Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

PSTN SIP trunk to CUE AA works but not to Exchange UM

Unanswered Question
Jun 13th, 2010
User Badges:

I would like to use the CUE AA for some DNs but Exchange UM for voicemail on other DNs.  Using PSTN SIP trunks I can get phone DNs that are configured for CFNA and CFB to transfer incoming PSTN calls to the AA but I can't get the PSTN calls to the Exchange UM.  Calls from internal SCCP phones to Exchange work.  Its only the PSTN calls that are being forwared to Exchange that don't go.

I read that to get calls from SIP trunks to CUE and Exchange I would need to setup call hairpining. I believe I have done this correctly since I can get the calls to CUE.  Here is what I have found using ccsip debugs.

When a internal phone calls Exchange I see a SIP invite go to the Exchange IP on port 5060.  Exchange then sends a 302 asking the call to go to 5065 the CME sends a second invite to port 5065 and the call connects.

When a PSTN call comes in to a phone/DN and is CFNOAN to Exchange I see a SIP invite to Exchange on TCP port 5060.  Exchange then sends a 302 command telling the caller to go to port 5065.  The call continues to go to port 5060, ignoring the 302 command to move to 5065.

If I can get the PSTN forwarded call to respect the 302 and send the invite to 5065 I believe this would solve  my problem but I can't seem to find a way to do that.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Diego

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion