cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

4710 Error in syncup

jbeltrame
Level 1
Level 1

I have my last 2 contexts showing as Failed in the Device Manager.  When I go to sync them up, i get this:

"Error in syncup VC:  Error in committing transaction."

Any ideas?  It seemed to happen on my last 2 contexts I added only.  I am running A3(2.5).

Thanks,

Jason

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sean Merrow
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jason,

This could be (and likely is) a very complex problem that would require developement engagement.  I would recommend reviewing the following bug, which is similar, and see if the work-around listed of doing your CLI Sync for All contexts helps.  Otherwise, I think you would need to go through Cisco TAC for a deep dive of the issue.

CSCtd49660 - Error in VC syncup,Error in Virtual transactions in DM

The above bug is not yet fixed in an availabe release.  It is expected to be in the A3(2.6) release, although I'm not sure it would resolve your issue.

Hope this helps,

Sean

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Sean Merrow
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jason,

This could be (and likely is) a very complex problem that would require developement engagement.  I would recommend reviewing the following bug, which is similar, and see if the work-around listed of doing your CLI Sync for All contexts helps.  Otherwise, I think you would need to go through Cisco TAC for a deep dive of the issue.

CSCtd49660 - Error in VC syncup,Error in Virtual transactions in DM

The above bug is not yet fixed in an availabe release.  It is expected to be in the A3(2.6) release, although I'm not sure it would resolve your issue.

Hope this helps,

Sean

Thanks Sean!!!! It seems to have worked.  I know, it will probably go out of sync again, but at least I know for now how remedy until the new version comes out.

Excellent news!!!  Thanks for following up.

Sean

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: