Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cleanup DMP deployment space

Wondering if anyone has thought about an tadvanced task that will delete presentations from a DMP once it is deployed?

The idea is to remove cleanly command and presentation files that are no longer needed by either the currently playing presentation or those that are scheduled?

I can see the time where after deploying 10 presentations running out of local storage and needing to easily remove the older presentations.

1 Reply 1

Update:

I reseived some information that cleared up my thinking so I am passing it along to anyone else.

Deployment Packages do a little more that just send presentations to a DMP.

What it will do is look at the list of presentations and files that they need and look to see what is on the DMP currently.

It will then remove the presentation files that are not needed bbut already on the DMP and then push the new presentation files to the DMP.

That way by looking at the deployment package, you know what presentations are on the DMP.

Hope that this helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: