Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT Alert - RouteListExhausted

Hi All,

I got the below message(RTMT) very recently. Recently i've upgraded the CUCM server from 4.3 to 7.1.3 version. Could anybody give me some hints what the message is about? is this any thing critical issue which need to address with the help of Cisco or any suggestions/process to solve it? Thanks very much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[RTMT-ALERT-XXXXXX01-Cluster] RouteListExhausted

Number of RouteListExhausted events exceed 10 within 180 minutes. The alert is generated on Mon Jun 14 20:36:28 IST 2010 on cluster XXXXX-Cluster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srinivas

1 Reply 1

Tracy Larson
Level 4
Level 4

These are typically nothing to worry about. You can get them simply by dialing an extension or any number that does not exist but followed a matching route pattern, then the annunciator will say "your call cannot be completed as dialed, blah blah."

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: