cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Simulator

dacruzer1
Level 1
Level 1

Does any one know where I can get a full blown CISCO network simulator?  I am about to add a feww routers on our network and would like to get some simulation going before I do this.

THanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Does any one know where I can get a full blown CISCO network simulator?  I am about to add a feww routers on our network and would like to get some simulation going before I do this.

THanks

Hi,

GNS3 simulator will give you real effect of router and network effect and is very good experience with routing functionality and with few of switching functionality, but best for practices for lab and tropubleshooting purposes.

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi

You can go with below Simulator.

1]  Cisco Packet Tracer -- Not support high end feature & BGP

2]  GNS 3 -- But not support high end switching feature. ( You need to provide IOS to work ) Recommended

Regards

Chetan Kumar

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

THanks

Hi,

GNS3 simulator will give you real effect of router and network effect and is very good experience with routing functionality and with few of switching functionality, but best for practices for lab and tropubleshooting purposes.

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Remember to rate the helpful post

dacruzer1
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks everyone !!!  I appreciate it.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card