cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Presence 8.0.0.39051-20 Cisco UP SIP proxy problem

jjohnson1980
Level 1
Level 1

I am working a demo/Lab environment and trying to set up Presence. The CUPC clients are installed and can search and add users to their groups. However I can not get presence to work. The presence field is greyed out. The server health is green for all areas except for presence. The clients are in a constant state of connect/disconect. While in the Admin page I notice that the I have an Information notice that the UP SIP PROXY service needs a restart in order for changes to take affect. No matter how many times I restart it the notice is still there.

I have checked the Sip proxy settings and everything seems fine. Any help would be great.

I have attached logs from one of the CUPC clients.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you specified a value in the End User's Digest Password on UCM Administration?

2010-06-11 15:02:53,156 [0x00001034] ERROR LCIsuaLog - (WABIMSG_SDKMSG) CSuaCallControlManager.Singleton.Asynchronous::CProxyRegistrationHelper::onFailure[3561] - Failed to register! error-code: 401, msg: 'Unauthorized'. Will no longer attempt registration for this SIP proxy target.

2010-06-11 15:02:53,156 [0x00001040] ERROR LCWabiSinks - (WABIMSG_REGSTATE11) *********   CUPS (ggarbo@salientlab.com) (slot 0) REGISTER STATE: FAILED!! code=401, reason=Unauthorized   *********

You are awesome! I didnt have the Digest Credentials set and even whent as far as to set an ACL. All clients work now.

Good job, first try. LoL

I am having the same issue and tried out the below but still i cant get the

CUPC to connect to the Presence it keeps on going between connecting/disconnecting under Show Server

Health...... I am attaching snap shot of the Show Server Health....

The other issue that I have is the Alert that I have no matter how manytimes I restarted the UP SIP Proxy Service and also restarted the server itself.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: