Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC - agent stuck in reserved state

c.carrion
Level 1
Level 1

HI

I have a problem, Desktop agent goes in reserved state are using Cisco Contact Center Express  7.0(1)_Build168  This contact Center is integrated with CUCM 7.1.3.30000-1.

Logs attached .

PD:I already checked the CSS configuration of the agents and cti ports.

7 Replies 7

Hi Carrion

The problem is when the call is transferred from UCCX CTI port to your agent:

602574: Jun 15 19:28:34.161 COT %MIVR-SS_TEL-7-UNK:CallID:114 MediaId:1342/1 Task:18000000195 consultWithoutMedia gets CiscoJtapiException: 0x8ccc0088(CTIERR_CONSULT_CALL_FAILURE)::Consult Call Failure
602575: Jun 15 19:28:34.161 COT %MIVR-ALARM_MGR-3-UNK:MIVR alarmwriter queue is full some alarms will be dropped
602576: Jun 15 19:28:34.161 COT %MIVR-SS_TEL-3-CONSULT_FAILED:Consult failed: All Call ids=CallID:114 MediaId:1342/1 Task:18000000195,Extension=6058,Exception=com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: CCNException not handled: com.cisco.cti.client.CCNException: ,Failure reason=consult gets error 0x8ccc0088=CTIERR_CONSULT_CALL_FAILURE
602577: Jun 15 19:28:34.161 COT %MIVR-SS_TEL-3-EXCEPTION:com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: CCNException not handled: com.cisco.cti.client.CCNException:

So the call gets placed back into the queue and then fails to dispatch succssfully to the agent again.

Can you please confirm how you are making these calls, are they from the PSTN or internally to the UCCX?

Also please check MTP and make sure you have allowed media resources as the system has to beable to place the call on hold while it transfer.

Hi Hoai,

The call is via Gateway h323 ,internally works fine.

I already checked the MTP.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Carrion

If you have checked the MTP on the H323 gateway, then you will also need to verify wither you have MRGL resources allocated for the gateway and wither its avaliable.

Try unchecking it and make a call, should this work then you need to check your MRGL assigned and avaliable resources.

Hi Hoai,

Add additional Log .(Cisco callmanager)

Thanks for your help.

Hi Carrion

What you have to do is check your Call Manager and the MRGL configuration for the gateway, did you assign any resources?

If you have then is there any MTP in the assigned MRGL.

Also if you can test by taking off the MTP enable check box on the gateway and see how that goes, what happens.

This is all going to boil down to the resources you have and how you assign it.

Investigate your configuration and make sure there are MTP avaliable.

chrisda88
Level 1
Level 1

I have been experiencing the exact same issue! I think it also causes calls to be stuck in queue and go unanswered. Good info.

Chris

question for both of you. Is this an intermittant issue?

I have reports of an intermittant issue like this from a customer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: