cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR records for Call manager 7.1.3

michalis1234
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to configure reporting of calls made by the users of the call manager cluster.

I enabled cdr on the cluster but in the cdr analysis and reporting- > CDR -> search -> By User / Extension I can view only the incoming calls to a specific  extension.

I would rather report the calls from an extension.

I instead I exported the CDR records, but the same issue?

Can you please advice...

Thank you in advance.

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That report does show both inbound/outbound calls from a directory number. If you are not seeing any rows where the extension is in the Calling No column, it did not make outbound calls.

I am pretty sure that I have performed many external calls.

One other issue is that even the incoming reported calls are much less than the actual ones.

Do I need to configure something more than the cucm parameters ?

The CDR Enabled flag is per-server. You must enable it for each node in the cluster. CAR would have issued a warning and a pop-up about this when you

logged in to it.  If that's the case you may want to run Database Status report from Unified Reporting to ensure Informix is replicating the CAR database properly.

Yes you are rigth in one of the servers the cdr was not enabled.

I ran the database status report, everything was ok except the "Unified CM onconfig.ccm":

all server have equivalent onconfig.ccm files.

The onconfig.ccm on server x.x.x.x does not match the publisher.

What does this mean?

I'm not sure what it means (I have a cluster with the same thing) and have been meaning to open a TAC case to find out but it's somewhere near the bottom of my priority list. The critical field on this report is 'All servers have a good replication status.'  Each node should have a replication status of two (2).

In the CDR, which field (or conmbination of fields)  that can indicate that the call is inbound or outbound?

Thank you for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: