Doubt about configuration of Transformation Mask

Unanswered Question
Jun 16th, 2010
User Badges:
  • " /> Participante em Destaque,

Prêmio"Escolha dos membros": novembro de 2014

Hi Guys,

My Customer have a solution of CallManager 5.1.3 and We are need implement the following rules transformation:

The Phone have prefix: 2151-XXXX (To receive the external call), but, when the user did the call internal (DN-DN) is using 05 digits and is put in the front digit 7 more 04 digits (7xxxx). Occur that many users when doing call internal digit 2151-XXXX and not 7XXXX and is billing, because, is consider the external call and is very difficult change this behavior of user. I imagined create a one route and try to do 02151.xxxx (enable predot) but is don´t solve the problem, because the digit 7 need input in the front of directory number.

Thanks,

Wilson

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Wed, 06/16/2010 - 04:55
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony

You need to use a translation pattern, not a route pattern. Strip PreDot and then prefix 7. Assign the translation pattern a CSS that has the partition(s) of your DNs.

wilsonsant Wed, 06/16/2010 - 07:23
User Badges:
  • " /> Participante em Destaque,

Prêmio"Escolha dos membros": novembro de 2014

Hi Jonathan,

I did the script but and I still not implement, because I not sure if is correct. I attached the script.

Thank You,

Wilson

Jonathan Schulenberg Wed, 06/16/2010 - 09:01
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony

This is a route pattern, not a translation pattern. Please re-read my first answer.

Actions

This Discussion