Views
Helpful
Replies

Doubt about configuration of Transformation Mask

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have a solution of CallManager 5.1.3 and We are need implement the following rules transformation:

The Phone have prefix: 2151-XXXX (To receive the external call), but, when the user did the call internal (DN-DN) is using 05 digits and is put in the front digit 7 more 04 digits (7xxxx). Occur that many users when doing call internal digit 2151-XXXX and not 7XXXX and is billing, because, is consider the external call and is very difficult change this behavior of user. I imagined create a one route and try to do 02151.xxxx (enable predot) but is don´t solve the problem, because the digit 7 need input in the front of directory number.

Thanks,

Wilson

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to use a translation pattern, not a route pattern. Strip PreDot and then prefix 7. Assign the translation pattern a CSS that has the partition(s) of your DNs.

Hi Jonathan,

I did the script but and I still not implement, because I not sure if is correct. I attached the script.

Thank You,

Wilson

This is a route pattern, not a translation pattern. Please re-read my first answer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: