Views
Helpful
Replies

Doubt about configuration of Transformation Mask

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have a solution of CallManager 5.1.3 and We are need implement the following rules transformation:

The Phone have prefix: 2151-XXXX (To receive the external call), but, when the user did the call internal (DN-DN) is using 05 digits and is put in the front digit 7 more 04 digits (7xxxx). Occur that many users when doing call internal digit 2151-XXXX and not 7XXXX and is billing, because, is consider the external call and is very difficult change this behavior of user. I imagined create a one route and try to do 02151.xxxx (enable predot) but is don´t solve the problem, because the digit 7 need input in the front of directory number.

Thanks,

Wilson

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to use a translation pattern, not a route pattern. Strip PreDot and then prefix 7. Assign the translation pattern a CSS that has the partition(s) of your DNs.

Hi Jonathan,

I did the script but and I still not implement, because I not sure if is correct. I attached the script.

Thank You,

Wilson

This is a route pattern, not a translation pattern. Please re-read my first answer.