CCIE RS Lab payment

Answered Question
Jun 16th, 2010

Good day everyone,

I book Rs lab in Dubai for the 14.07.2010. but the money was not charged from visa card. But i see that exam scheduled.

As i read from exam policies

> If you book an exam for a date less than 90 days away, you must complete payment on the day you book the exam or the > registration cannot be submitted.

Could someone please explain further what exactly actions should be done in the exam day.

Thanks in advance.

Correct Answer by Brandon Buffin about 6 years 8 months ago

Yes, I would recommend opening a case to be sure that your payment has been received.

Brandon

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Sultanov_Gafur Wed, 06/16/2010 - 05:30

I schedule at 05.05.2010 and received mail with Credit Card Payment Approved title with approval code. But the link in e-mail with invoice is broken

I should open the case?

Correct Answer
Brandon Buffin Wed, 06/16/2010 - 05:31

Yes, I would recommend opening a case to be sure that your payment has been received.

Brandon

aditya.wisnu Tue, 12/14/2010 - 23:57

Hi Sultanov,

I'm having the same issue.

I couldn't get the invoice, and confused how to use the "invoice tool" with a few data given from email (Credit Card Payment Approved with approval code).

I already open case in certification & communities online support, but still not getting any response yet.

What about u're case, did you finally get a solution accessing the invoice.

regards

aditya

Sultanov_Gafur Wed, 12/15/2010 - 00:07

Hello,

Everything end fine without any further activity from me and without opening case, invoice received,

AFAIK Cisco will charge you in the day of your exam

br

aditya.wisnu Wed, 12/15/2010 - 00:14

Thanks for the quick reply,

In my case, the ammount was already charged to Visa card before the exam day.

Did you get the invoice by mail or email?

regards

aditya

Sultanov_Gafur Wed, 12/15/2010 - 00:21

Be honest - i don't know, i'm no working with invoices and it is responsibilities of antoher employee

aditya.wisnu Wed, 12/15/2010 - 00:26

ok, thank you for your time.

i'll just wait the certification support's response on the case.

regards

aditya

Actions

This Discussion