I need help modifying a script in IPCC

Unanswered Question
Jun 17th, 2010

I am running UCCX Premium 5.0(2)SR02_Build045. I have a script in place, but need to modify it. Basically a call comes into my main menu and gets distributed to a contact service queue. If no agents are available the call is queued and the caller is prompted to leave a voicemail after 2 mins. If the caller continues to hold they will stay in queue. I need to modify the script so that all callers are dequeued after 15mins. The call can be terminated or routed back to my operator (0). Any help appreciated I am a scripting newbie!

By the red arrow is the QueueTransfersLoop. I need to modify this loop to terminate after 15mins.

Thanks!!

Chris

script help.png

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Gabriel Saavedra Thu, 06/17/2010 - 13:04

Hi,

You can use the get reporting statistic to obtain how much time has being a call in a queue, and with an if statement you can do whatever you want with that call.

Gabriel.

chrisda88 Thu, 06/17/2010 - 13:48

How do I configure Get Statistic?

I've tried a few things and get an error each time. I need the 'Loop' to determine when the call has been in queue for 15mins and force call to VM - currently callers can be on hold indefinitely if they choose not to leave a VM.

Chris

Gabriel Saavedra Thu, 06/17/2010 - 14:43

Hi Chris,

You need to drop the get reporting statistic step in some place of the queue loop, in the get reporting statistic step properties you have to choose for the Report Object parameter the one that says "CSQ IPCC Express", in the Field parameter you have to choose "Current Wait Duration", the Row Identifier is a string variable that has the value of the CSQ name and finally Result Statistic is an integer variable that you have to set to 0.

After that you need an if statement, in that step you have to compare the value of the Integer variable with some value, in this case the 15mins that you need (you have to compare the values in seconds). It's better to compare the value with a ".equals()" and also with a ">="  because it could be that the call has being queued a little bit more than 15 mins.

Check the screenshot, that works for me.

Gabriel.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content