Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing contact center enterprise 6.0 in new server and upgrading to 7.0

sasanka.pathi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to install contact center enterprise 6.0 into a new server ( earlier both call manage 4.3  and enterprise 6.0 were in the same BOX). So now i am upgrading cucm4.3 to 7.0 and installing enterprise 6.0 onto a new server taking backup from the old server and restoring in the new server. and after that i am planning to upgrade the Enterprise version to 7.0. Is this the right way or there is any other way.

5 Replies 5

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

Take a look at the 7.0 Upgrade Guide for your options. You'll be looking for Tech Refresh.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_7_0/installation/guide/Upgrade_Guide.pdf

Is there any reason why you are not upgrading to UCCE 7.5 which is compatible with UCM 7.0?

jpsweeney77 is correct.

The highest UCM that 7.2(x) UCCE (the last in the 7.0 series) you can use is 6.1(x).

If you want to use CUCM 7.x, you need to be on UCCE 7.5 or UCCE 8.0. See Compatibility matrix (link in next post).

Regards,

Geoff

I really apolozie for delayed reply. the issue was totalyy different and its actually a wrong question to ask. Sorry for bothering you guys.

No worries. We had fun.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: