cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Activate Email Alert on RTMT

domingoalberto
Level 1
Level 1

I read on  Cisco Unified Communications Manager Real-Time Monitoring Tool  Administration Guide, Release 8.0 to activated the email message of alerts: To configure RTMT to send alerts via e-mail, you must configure DNS. For information on configuring
the primary and secondary DNS IP addresses and the domain name in Cisco Unified Communications
Manager Server Configuration, see the “DHCP Server Configuration” chapter in the Cisco Unified
Communications Manager Administration Guide.

But or installation of the service we use the router like our DHCP server to give IP address to the ipphones and also for desktop. Right now our clients they are working with this topology.

You know another solution to stablish email notifications.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Just to add something, whatever version of CUCM you might have. The RTMT version you need is the one that is under plugins in CCMAdmin. There is no mix and match. If you have several clusters on different versions, then you need also several RTMTs.

From what I recall Windows CCM had only a windows version of RTMT, only Linux appliances provide both a Linux and a Windows version.

BTW: I'd be helpful if you use a descriptive name for the thread and not just use your name

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The version of RTMT that supports 4.1 is a Windows-based application and you can obtain it from the CCM 4.1 server by logging into the CCM Admin web page and downloading the application via the Plug-In's menu.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Just to add something, whatever version of CUCM you might have. The RTMT version you need is the one that is under plugins in CCMAdmin. There is no mix and match. If you have several clusters on different versions, then you need also several RTMTs.

From what I recall Windows CCM had only a windows version of RTMT, only Linux appliances provide both a Linux and a Windows version.

BTW: I'd be helpful if you use a descriptive name for the thread and not just use your name

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate