WVC210 Camera Patrol

Unanswered Question
Jun 20th, 2010

I have just had installed a WVC210 Wireless G PTZ Internet camera.

I have set up presets, and want to scan continuously between them.

What is happening is it scans OK with the camera patrol option to the last one then stops.

I want it to continue scanning until I tell it to stop, bit I cannot se where in the software or the manual  where I do this.

As there are only 9 presets allowed with a max of 60 seconds each, someone has to click the patrol button every 9 minutes which is not very good.

I must have missed something as I don’t think Cisco would have a product so limited as this.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Steven DiStefano Sun, 06/20/2010 - 18:45

Last I checked, it does not loop in patrol mode, so I don't think you are missing anything.

Posted from my mobile device.

ianc290347 Sun, 06/20/2010 - 21:58

Thank you Steve, that explains why I couldn't find it.

It would be nice if there was a simple loop option selectable for the Camera Patrol option... maybe something for Cisco to consider?

Is there any way to get some camera movement to stop screen burn in when image is viewed from multiple PCs?

Ian Coots

Quality & Systems Manager

Geelong Office: Shepparton Office:

Level 1, 240 Pakington Street, 114-116 Wyndham Street,

Geelong West VIC 3218 Shepparton VIC 3630

Ph: (03) 5221 7700 Ph: (03) 5832 0140

Web: www.pbfs.com.au Web: www.securelife.com.au

PB Financial Solutions Pty Ltd Trading As PB Financial Solutions & Securelife Financial Solutions ABN 67 097 381 523.

PB Financial Solutions Pty Ltd Trading As PB Financial Solutions & Securelife Financial Solutions are Authorised Representatives of AMP Financial Planning Pty Limited, ABN 89 051 208 327, AFS Licence No: 232706.

Any advice contained in this document is of general nature only and does not constitute personal financial product advice. In preparing the advice no account was taken of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. Therefore, before making any decision, readers should consider the appropriateness of the advice with regard to their particular objectives, financial situation and needs.

This email is confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient do not use or rely on this information.  Please contact us on (03) 5221 7700 and delete all copies of this email.  If you do not want to receive any more emails from us please let us know by return email.

This Discussion