Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrong Date-time in IP Phones

kakkargaurav
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have selected the right time zones in both th servers and as well as in CM local of the server but it is still showing wrong time and date in all the IP phones.

please suggest

regards

gaurav

3 Replies 3

ichehouri
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

i faced such issues before. i connect to NTP server and the issue never occured again. if you do not have NTP server try to make your voice gateway the NTP server and i should solve your problem

regards,

ibrahim chehouri

neilobrien
Level 1
Level 1

might be a legacy phone load issue.  What version of CUCM and what phones do you have.

In most cases, the time zone options that are marked with ‡ are compatible with all phone loads.

The following phone models that run firmware 9.0(2) (or higher) are fully compatible with all time zones that are listed in the drop-down list box:
7906, 7941, 7942, 7945, 7961, 7962, 7965, 7970, 7971, 7975, 89xx and 99xx

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

Gaurav,

What are the phone models been affected? as well what's your CUCM and firmware version on the phone? How much time is the phone off?

In  7.1.3 and higher you may need to choose a timezone with an asterisk for legacy phones.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: