cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to create a new user account to access the "Cisco Unified CCX Historical Reports"

Hi,

I would like to create a new user account, so the user can access the "Cisco Unified CCX Historical Reports" program.

Where og how do I create this new user account?

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Since you failed to specify the product version and whether you are LDAP-integrated in UCM, I am going to make some assumptions:

1. CCX version 5.0 or later
  2. UCM is synchronized with LDAP

Log in to /appadmin on the CCX server, choose Tools > User Management from the menus, search for the username you want to grant access, and select the Reporting capability for that user. The username/password from LDAP will now be allowed to log in to the Historical Reporting Client.

View solution in original post

You do not know, by any chance, what the difference between "IVR" and 
"ICD" are?

ICD reports are things dealing with the CSQ. IVR reports are everything else. Most express customer choose both for their users. It's rare that there is that type of breakdown in who should see what.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Since you failed to specify the product version and whether you are LDAP-integrated in UCM, I am going to make some assumptions:

1. CCX version 5.0 or later
  2. UCM is synchronized with LDAP

Log in to /appadmin on the CCX server, choose Tools > User Management from the menus, search for the username you want to grant access, and select the Reporting capability for that user. The username/password from LDAP will now be allowed to log in to the Historical Reporting Client.

Hi Jonathan,

I am very sorry about my missing informations! (and no, I am not running LDPA-integration i UCM, but only UCM version 7.0)

But you were rigth, I could log on to the contact center, and through "Tools" => "User Management" => "Capability View" => Reporting", add the user from Available Users and mark the "IVR" and "ICD".

You do not know, by any chance, what the difference between "IVR" and "ICD" are?

Thank you for your help, I have now created a new user account to the UCM 7.0

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

You do not know, by any chance, what the difference between "IVR" and 
"ICD" are?

ICD reports are things dealing with the CSQ. IVR reports are everything else. Most express customer choose both for their users. It's rare that there is that type of breakdown in who should see what.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your answer!

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: