IPCC 20999 Error while dailing out from CTIOS

Unanswered Question
Jun 21st, 2010

We are getting the following error while dailing out from the CTIOS softphone dail pad(Happening for one agent though). We are  on Callmanger 6X and CTIOS 7.2X. Please see the sceenprint attached for the error message. Appreciate any help on this.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
David Goude Wed, 01/12/2011 - 12:06

Did anyone ever find anything on this?  I have a couple of CAD agents getting the same error when trying to use the dial pad.  It just closes, but the agent log contains the exact same error string.

CCM 6.1.5

UCCE 7.5.9

CAD 7.6.2

David Goude Thu, 01/13/2011 - 12:54

I was able to resolve this by unassociating and reassociating the phone MAC from the ICM (PG) Application User account in Call Manager.

I also had this same situation.  What resolved it for us is that the Cisco phone device itself was replaced recently but all of the #'s for it were not disassociated from the device.  Even though the old phone was not registered with Call manager, it was still causing a conflict with duplicate information on the two MAC's.  Once removing the #'s from the old phone and removing the MAC from PGUser, all was good.

Aman Soi Mon, 08/01/2011 - 09:23

Hi San,

I am facing similar problem with CUCM version 7.1.5 and ICM as 7.5.

I have tried making Partition/CSS as none with di-assocaiting and associating phones again but stll the message is same.

In your message,what does # denote?Please elaborate so that I can try and find solution.



Robert Gartley Mon, 08/01/2011 - 10:51


I worked with Sean to resolve this issue today.

As Sean had stated, this particular agent had received a new physical phone because the original had failed. When the Service Desk created this new phone, they copied the old, changed the MAC, and saved the new phone. When this happened, the same DN's we're then assigned to two physical phones. Well... ICM doesn't like this too much at all.

1. I removed the old phone from being associated with the PG User account. It was still associated even though not in use.

2. I unasssigned all DN's from the old phone.

I believe it's the second piece that was causing the issue. 1 DN, 2 phones doesn't work to well! ;-)


This Discussion