cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Activate Email Alert on RTMT

domingoalberto
Level 1
Level 1

I read on  Cisco Unified Communications Manager Real-Time Monitoring Tool  Administration Guide, Release 8.0 to activated the email message of alerts: To configure RTMT to send alerts via e-mail, you must configure DNS. For information on configuring
the primary and secondary DNS IP addresses and the domain name in Cisco Unified Communications
Manager Server Configuration, see the “DHCP Server Configuration” chapter in the Cisco Unified
Communications Manager Administration Guide.

But or installation of the service we use the router like our DHCP server to give IP address to the ipphones and also for PC. Right now our clients they are working with this topology.

You know another solution to stablish email notifications.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, this is applied on the UCM OS CLI. I hyperlinked the commands to the supporting documentation for you. You can also review the Command  Line Interface Reference Guide for Cisco Unified Communications  Solutions Release 8.0(2) if you prefer.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, just set the commands from the CLI:

set network domain domain-name

set network dns {primary | secondary} ip-address

Be careful if you are on 8.0 or later as this will impact the licensing MAC.

this it will applied in the router?.

I will try to do this..

Thanks!!!

No, this is applied on the UCM OS CLI. I hyperlinked the commands to the supporting documentation for you. You can also review the Command  Line Interface Reference Guide for Cisco Unified Communications  Solutions Release 8.0(2) if you prefer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: