Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 CUE

SteveOrfanos
Level 5
Level 5

Hi all,

I'm new to the UC500 community and trying to fumble my way around. I am trying to locate and install the language packs for CUE UK English. I'm also trying to change the location to Australia as to receive normal AU ring tone. My call progress tone has been set to Australia, however there is no option in the region for Australia.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Steve,

If you go to my profile, my contact details are in there, fire of an e-mail to me and we can organize a time for me to help you out.

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

David Trad
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Steve,

If you use the latest version of CCA 2.2.4 then you shouldn't have any problems with what you are trying to achieve, basically if you have access to download software from Cisco, then you can download the GB files under the Cisco Unity Express section.

CCA will also assist you to change the CP tone to AU, ofcourse this can all be done by CLI but that requires a fair bit of work, but i can assist you with it offline if you need help, we are both in the same time zone

Cheers,

David.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

Really appreciate your help. How can I contact you?

Hi Steve,

If you go to my profile, my contact details are in there, fire of an e-mail to me and we can organize a time for me to help you out.

Cheers,

David.

SteveOrfanos
Level 5
Level 5

Problem solved. .tar files for all languages are now listed as of the 24th June 2010.

Hi Steve,

I did call and leave a message for you, I was going to show you another way to obtain the files from Cisco's website.

However i am glad you got to the bottom of it.

Cheers,

David.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: