I have CUCMBE 7.1.3. I have hunt pilot number 6000 with hunt group member are 6001 and 6002. If I call to outside, I can use calling party's External Phone number Mask. When I call from 6001 to outside number, called number will see my number as 6000.
But if I call from 6001 to ext 600x (ext to ext), called number will see my origin number (6001). How to make called number see my number as 6000?
You would have to run all calls from that extension through a translation pattern.
- Ext 6001 currently has CSS 'XXX' (replace XXX with whatever partition name you have assigned)
- Create a new Partition 'PT_XXX_CLI_6000'
- Create a new CSS 'CSS_XXX_CLI_6000', with just the new partition ONLY as a member
- Add a translation pattern to PT_XXX_CLI_6000' with ! as the pattern, and CSS 'XXX' (the original CSS) as the CSS for the translation pattern. Set the 'calling party mask' to 6000.
- Assign CSS_XXX_CLI_6000 to ext 6001
The result of this is any calls from ext 6001 (or any lines you assign the CSS_XXX_CLI_6000 to) go through the translation pattern and have their calling number modified by it. They are then subject to the original CSS from the configuration as that is applied to the CSS.
- This doesn't work if you have your extensions internally in the partition, as they will always match before the translation pattern
- If you have routing/blocking CSSs on the phones, replace the routing CSS
Please rate helpful posts..