Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIM 4.3.1: EAAS and Listener instance can not be started

Hi,

The  standone of EIM/WIM works fine. I can run the setup wizard to integrate  with ICM. But when I try to start the EAAS and Listener instance but it  fail to start. Attached file is the popup error. Any one can help me on  this?

Why it says no process avaiable? I check along with there are no file or log file relate to the name of EAAS or Listener.

regards,

error.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Log in as the system administrator (not the partition admin) and check that the parent processes for the EAAS and the Listener have been started. You cannot start an instance process if the parent process is not running. All EIM processes are like this. Parent at the system level, child at the partition level.

Still, I have done MANY integrations and it should work, so I am suspicious that it has not integrated correctly.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Log in as the system administrator (not the partition admin) and check that the parent processes for the EAAS and the Listener have been started. You cannot start an instance process if the parent process is not running. All EIM processes are like this. Parent at the system level, child at the partition level.

Still, I have done MANY integrations and it should work, so I am suspicious that it has not integrated correctly.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

You are correct!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Thanh