UCCE CAD 7.5.1 agent login problems

Unanswered Question
Jun 22nd, 2010
User Badges:

Hi all,

I have a new system with two Proggers and one AW.

I installed CTI Servers and CTI OS servers on the two Proggers.

I also installed and configured CAD Services 7.5.1 on the same two Proggers.

I installed Outbound Option too and as a verification I have all ports registered in dialers windows.

I have CTI Srv active on ports 42027/43027 and CTI OS servers active and listening on port 42028.

Problem: I installed first Agent Desktop application and when I want to login with an agent I have the following error: "The Login Name you entered was not found". I configured agent, skillgroup and team on AW but I am having this error.

Does anybody know what should I verify? Do you know a good troubleshooting guide for this?

Thanks in advance,

Cristian

Overall Rating: 4.8 (3 ratings)
dchumbley Tue, 06/22/2010 - 10:56
User Badges:

In CAD Desktop Administrator on the Personnel>Agent Page check the Agent Login Method setting.  You have two options:  Agent Name and Agent ID.  It sounds like it's set up for Agent ID and you are trying to use Agent Name to login.

Ion Cristian Radescu Tue, 06/22/2010 - 11:11
User Badges:

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I checked this: it's configured on Agent Name.

Also I verified once again CTI OS setup and it's configured to login by name.

Thanks,

Cristian

david.macias Tue, 06/22/2010 - 11:34
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

Install the CTIOS desktop and try to connect with it, if it's succesful then the problem is with CAD and the configuratoin, if it fails there's something wrong with your ICM/CTIOS configuration.  Either the agent is not configured correctly, device target, etc.

david

Ion Cristian Radescu Wed, 06/23/2010 - 01:05
User Badges:

Hi,

I found the problem in CAD Troubleshooting guide.

Problem: Agents can’t log into Agent Desktop.
Solution: During Unified ICM installation, an “Agent Login Required for Client Events” check box is displayed. By default this check box is unchecked. It must remain unchecked for agents to be able to log in. If the check box was checked during Unified ICM installation, you must reinstall Unified ICM and make sure the check box remains unchecked.

I reinstalled CTI Server without that checkbox and now the agent is able to login.

Thanks all for your help.

Cristian

Actions

This Discussion