How to populate Call.PVariables1-10 when doing Predictive Dialing?

Unanswered Question
Jun 22nd, 2010

Hi,

We're just getting started with predictive dialing and I'm trying to use the Call.PeripheralVariables to send supplemental data to the agents.

I have a "Reservation" script which only contains a LAA node and a Skill Group node.

I've loaded the provided registry file which adds 14 columns to the "blended" grid and I added an additional 15th column referencing var1 but that didn't do it.

Where and how should I "Set" the value for the Call.PeripheralVariables?

thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Voiceops SSC Wed, 06/23/2010 - 04:57

I saw a couple but I wasn't sure.

So does that also mean that the ANI isn't available either?

We're starting to use the Predictive dialing mode and our agents use CTIOS intergrated into our in-house crm.  We don't use grids, we listen for the call delievered event and we extract the ANI and all the PVs.  We've noticed that if we use the cisco CTIOS desktop phone (the one they include which it has a grid) it displays the ANI and we found that they (cisco desktop softphone) uses the "on call update" event to populate this.

Is that the only way when using predictive mode?

thanks

The scripting controls the agent reservation call - and the BAAccountNumber comes from the Import list. Once the agent is reserved, the Dialer places one or more calls (depending on the number of lines) and tries to find a customer who will answer. Then the call is transferred to the agent.

When you listen for the call delivered event, the reservation call is of no use to you. You need to prevent triggering your application if this is the reservation call.

Regards,

Geoff

Actions

This Discussion