I am running Cisco Unity 4.2 on a Microsoft server windows 2000 service pack 4.
When managing users accounts and specially the account menu, I receive and error from the browser either IE 6, IE 7 or Google Chrome: see above the print screen or below the error:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A000D)
Type mismatch: 'dtdateNow'
/Web/SA/BodyAsp/SubsActBody.asp, line 169
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; MS-RTC LM 8)
Do you already encountered this issue?
Thanks for your help,
1. Go to: Tools Depot > Disagnostic Tools > Unity Diagnostic Tool
2. Click Configure Micro Traces
3. Bring up AvSaDbConn and check 2 - 15 and click ok and finish
4. Then click 'Start New Log Files'
5. Reproduce issue with Webpage
6. Go back to Unity diagnostic tool and click 'Gather Log Files'
7. Choose 'Select Logs'
8. Place check beside last AvCsMgr entry. Click Next and View Directory.
Look at the AvCsMgr log gathered and compare to the following bug: CSCsg13140
This was fixed in lastest Unity 4.2.1 ES 173 found on Cisco.com under software downloads:
Voice and Unified Communications > Cisco Unity Version 4.2 > Unity System Software
If this matches what you find in trace this may be what you are running into.