The problem is I want to made communication between L3(3560G) to L3 switches with help of RIP.
I configured the same think but not got success, but my L3 to L2 (2960)are working fine in a same building.
Please find attached configuration files of L3, L2 and network diagram, and suggest me proper configuration in respect of same.
So my aim is made communication between both building users to each other.
In that case,
Instead of assigning IP address on physical fiber ports, make them as dot1q trunk on both sides,
1. Create a new vlan x on both switches
2. create Interface vlanx on both switches and assign the ip addresses that you wanted to assign it on physical ports
3. advertize this interfaces in eigrp using network command
4. eigrp neighbor will come up
5. verify using sh ip eigrp neigh and sh ip route eigrp
6. the link that you configured will be multilayer link, means the layer 2 traffic will pass through using trunk and if some traffic requires to go to other vlan in other switch will be routed via eigrp on the same link
Hope this helps
Pls rate useful posts