Scripting help to save a recorded name to a database

Unanswered Question
Jun 24th, 2010

I’m not sure this is possible however I’d like to ask if anyone has attempted to have a caller speak their name, record that event to a wave file and attempt to save that .wav file to a database. This is being done in an effort to prevent fraud during a credit card transaction handled 100% by a UCCX script. The database will be later accessed by agents needing to validate  credit card transactions.

Additionally does any have experience with PCI compliance and UCCX,  the fact that UCCX logging stores all DTMF input presents a challenge in regards to PCI compliancy when credit card transactions are occuring.

I have this problem too.
1 vote
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
brian1mcc Fri, 09/24/2010 - 06:34

Hi Will,

Did you manage to find anything out about UCCX and PCI compliance? We will soon be using a script to handle credit card transactions. UCCX logging seems like it will cause us problems.

willsenior Thu, 09/30/2010 - 11:41

Sorry for the belated response, but we were unable to find a suitable solution. So we made the decision to make a logical separation between call center and IVR functionality. The IVR piece will be non-Cisco and for now are keeping UCCX for the call centers with the call recording feature turned off

This Discussion

Related Content