cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need to make changes in script editor while ICM enviroment is in central controller simplex

Richard Ortiz
Level 1
Level 1

Can you make changes in script editor while the ICM enviroment is in central controller simplex?

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

are you at the half-way point in an upgrade and want to test? did you block config changes with the DBMaintenance flag?

I can tell you that I would not change it. Can you work around this?

Regards,

Geoff

Currently my remote end site is having an issue (hard drive failure on the logger) with their Central Controller at their Cleveland datacenter. They have stopped the processes on the logger, router and HDS. They also have a group that specifically makes changes to their ICM scripts using script editor. If they are running in ICM Simplex on the central controller, can they continue to make changes to their call routing scripts in ICM? Will the script changes replicate over to the Cleveland central controller once they turn it back up?

What is the plan to bring this machine back? Will you be restoring the Logger side B database from a SQL back up? Or will you be installing a blank database, using sync loggers to push the config data from the A side, then allowing the rcv process to synchronize historical data?

You normally can make the changes and they will replicate. If I were you, I would check with TAC.

Regards,

Geoff