Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express 4.0

doncidado
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a Call MAnager 4.2 and IPCC 4.0 installed in the system. I am running scripts (CRS) in IPCC in order to handle incoming calls. Recently I am having  problem in Reset Called Address setting in Call redirect. Caller dials an extension and it is processed in the script. While redirecting to the dialled  extension I want the called address to be reset to destination. I make the proper configuration but IPCC passes the JTAPI number instead of called number. Any ideas on how to check/trace/fix this issue? Thanks in advance.

REgards.

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Where do you see the JTAPI number?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

Extension's "no answer" is also  forwarded to IPCC and it is handled by a seperate script which is No answer.aef. In no answer.aef we check the CN and LOL values in order to redirect to correct extension. Normally if you check reset to destination CN or LOL values should be the dialled extension not JTAPI trigger. But in my case I get JTAPI number. Hope I have explained clearly. I can share my scripts If you want to have a look. Thanks.

Regards.

Sedat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: