cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC and Citrix

1stFandMbank
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know if Cisco is planning on supporting CUPC in a Citrix/Terminal Services environment?  This is so frustrating and quite sad on Cisco's part to not already be supporting it.  Thanks for anyone's comments or suggestions.

4 Replies 4

htluo
Level 9
Level 9

If I remember it right, it will be supported on CUPC 8 (not sure 8.0 or 8.5 though).

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Great, thank you for the info.

I have a question that pertains to running CUPC 8 on Xnapp 6.  I was told at Cisco Live this year that CUPC 8 will run in citrix.   In my testing CUPC 8 will install and run in citrix xenapp 6 on a windows server 2008 r2 64-bit server for one person.  The problem is when we try and get another person to run it at the same time from the same server it tries to open and eventually crashes.  Is there anything else we could try?

We have tried application streaming with CUPC 8 and had the same result with trying to run it with one person.

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

CUPC 8.0.3 will support Citrix XenDesktop 4.0, supporting Desktop Virtualisation for CUPC in Deskphone mode only. No Citrix configuration is supported with earlier versions of CUPC 8.0 and no other Citrix configuration is supported with CUPC 8.0.3 ( i.e. Citrix XenApp is not supported with CUPC ).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: