Greeting, I am new to Cisco system and I have an urgent problem.
My teacher asked me to a VoIP question. The requirements are stated below:
1. We have 4 IP phones, and each of them has a independent telephone number.
Our company has an old telephone number too!
e.g. A - 12345
B - 67890
C - 13579
D - 24680
Company - 99887
2. Now, assume A calls a outsider, and the outsider saw 99887 on his phone
3. Both B,C,D do the same thing as step 2. And the outsider saw 99887 as well.
4. Now D calls 99887, an robot answers that call and redirect to call according to the user's input.
5. D changes his mind and now he called 12345 and he eventually reaches A; calling 13579 and reaches C.
I would like to know if this kind of set up belongs to SLA (Shared Line Appearance) of Call Manager?
Which paper should I read in order to get familiar with the configuration?
I am eager to learn and please kindly give me some instructions. Thanks in advance.