Views
Helpful
Replies

Error Agent when received new call

diegorgarces
Level 1
Level 1

Hi people !

I have the following error: my ipcc agent is in Ready status. When receive a new call, this status change to not ready.

What can i do?

I´m using UCCX 7.0

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

When you say 'When receive a new call' do you mean when a call comes in, the agent phone doesn't ring and he goes into 'Not Ready'?

If so, then it usually means that the CTI Ports on your UCCX have a CSS that does not include the partition that contains the Agent's IPCC Extension. UCCX is trying to transfer the call, but the call has been rejected...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

When you say 'When receive a new call' do you mean when a call comes in, the agent phone doesn't ring and he goes into 'Not Ready'?

If so, then it usually means that the CTI Ports on your UCCX have a CSS that does not include the partition that contains the Agent's IPCC Extension. UCCX is trying to transfer the call, but the call has been rejected...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: