Auto Attendant and external number transfer

Unanswered Question
Jun 25th, 2010

UC 540 has one FXO and one SIP trunk. Incoming calls on FXO are pointed to AA extension 500. If you press 4 during AA, it is supposed to use SIP trunk to dial external cell phone. External call transfer is enabled and 9 prefix is configured before cell phone number.

When we test, we hear a busy signal.

If you dial AA extension from internal IP phone and press 4, it does use SIP trunk and ring cell phone succesfully.

Any ideas?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Average Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Darren DeCroock Sat, 06/26/2010 - 05:35

I do have a few ideas, but I do not want to speculate at this time.  What we really need is to see what is going on with the call routing and/or handling.  If you could, run the following debugs, and post them here.

debug ccsip messages

debug voip ccapi inout

Then make a test call from an outside line that will be forwarded to a cell phone.

Posting your running config would also be helpful..  (remove your passwords and such before posting.)

Thank you,

Darren

ciscopmay Tue, 06/29/2010 - 14:37

I found a work around for the time being, but thanks for your help.

mark@excellent-... Tue, 02/08/2011 - 21:29

I am having the same issue.  When the customer was using anolog lines, AA would transfer to an external number for the on

-call person.  We moved them to a PRI and now the same script does not work.  What was your work around or do you have a fix.

We are using a UC560

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted June 25, 2010 at 8:17 PM
Stats:
Replies:3 Avg. Rating:
Views:723 Votes:0
Shares:0

Related Content

Discussions Leaderboard