cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant and external number transfer

ciscopmay
Level 1
Level 1

UC 540 has one FXO and one SIP trunk. Incoming calls on FXO are pointed to AA extension 500. If you press 4 during AA, it is supposed to use SIP trunk to dial external cell phone. External call transfer is enabled and 9 prefix is configured before cell phone number.

When we test, we hear a busy signal.

If you dial AA extension from internal IP phone and press 4, it does use SIP trunk and ring cell phone succesfully.

Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

Darren DeCroock
Level 4
Level 4

I do have a few ideas, but I do not want to speculate at this time.  What we really need is to see what is going on with the call routing and/or handling.  If you could, run the following debugs, and post them here.

debug ccsip messages

debug voip ccapi inout

Then make a test call from an outside line that will be forwarded to a cell phone.

Posting your running config would also be helpful..  (remove your passwords and such before posting.)

Thank you,

Darren

I found a work around for the time being, but thanks for your help.

I am having the same issue.  When the customer was using anolog lines, AA would transfer to an external number for the on

-call person.  We moved them to a PRI and now the same script does not work.  What was your work around or do you have a fix.

We are using a UC560

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: