Views
Helpful
Replies

BLF with Extension Mobility

alessandro.dona
Level 3
Level 3

Hi guys,

can anyone of you supply required steps to implement BLF using EM (Device profile).

When i configure BLF/SD i can only use button as SD (i cannot monitor line)

Regrads,

Alessandro.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I'm assuming that you have been able to create a Phone Button Profile with BLF keys, and assign numbers to them?

I'm also assuming that you haven't set up any custom Presence Groups.

If so, the other thing you need is the SUBSCRIBE CSS set to a CSS that includes the destination being monitored.

For a non-EM user, this is the SUBSCRIBE CSS on the phone itself.

For an EM user, the SUBSCRIBE CSS on the phone is overwritten with the SUBSCRIBE CSS from the 'End User' page when the user logs in, so you need to configure it on the end user.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I'm assuming that you have been able to create a Phone Button Profile with BLF keys, and assign numbers to them?

I'm also assuming that you haven't set up any custom Presence Groups.

If so, the other thing you need is the SUBSCRIBE CSS set to a CSS that includes the destination being monitored.

For a non-EM user, this is the SUBSCRIBE CSS on the phone itself.

For an EM user, the SUBSCRIBE CSS on the phone is overwritten with the SUBSCRIBE CSS from the 'End User' page when the user logs in, so you need to configure it on the end user.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

the problem was ccs subscriber in end user...thx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: