cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Showing CUCM trace file error as DOES NOT MATCH top level org domain,What does means?

niyas.purackal
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to reach meeting place bridge number from Microsoft office communcator.OCS is integrated to CUCM on SIP trunk and Meeting place is integrated to CUCM on h323 trunk.I am able to reach all the CUCM ip phones from OCS and vice versa.And I am able to reach Meeting place bridge number from CUCM ip hones.Also I am able to transfer the call to Meeting place bridge for office communicator from IP phone

But I am not able to reach MP brdge number directly from OCS.

doubt there is some issue with the SIP to H.323 call routing.I have collected some SDI and SDL logs from the CUCM which mentions top level org domain not matching.

2 Replies 2

Abu Hadee
Level 3
Level 3

can you put snippet of the logs where you see the error msg? Along with the SIP invite

Hi Abu Hadee

Attaching the trace file for your reference.

Calling number 8190011

Called number 8112345

Call is coming on SIP trunk to CUCM.From the CUCM it is routing to MP bridge number 8112345 on h323 trunk.

SIP trunk H323 trunk

OCS 8190011

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: