cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Phones Ringing Once

jeffrey-young
Level 1
Level 1

Encountered a situation where CCX phones are ringing only once.  It is random and I have not been able to duplicate.  Anyone have anythoughts?  It is only being reported on Contact Center phones.  CM 7.1.3b , UCCX 7.0 environment.

Thanks<
jeff

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It's possible the external caller is hanging up..

1) Get the agents to log the calling number and time of the call when it happens (getting CLI from their call log report in CAD).

2) In CCM, have detailed tracing enabled - drop the logs into triplecombo and see whether the ISDN disconnect originates from CCM, or from the PSTN.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Also make sure that your exact versions of CCX and UCM are listed as compatible. Small version changes in one product or the other that are not explicitly listed in the compatibility matrix has resulted in odd JTAPI behavior such as this in the past.

I am using:

CUCM-BE v. 7.1.3.32900-4

UCCX v. 7.0(1)SR05_Build504

I have consuleted the compatability matrix

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

PG. 51ish shows that they are compatable.

Thanks for the suggestions.  The issue is really random thus making it pretty difficult to troubleshoot, guess I just need to sit and wait until it happens again to grab the logs.

Thanks
Jeff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: