No ATA Transmit through SIP Server

Unanswered Question
Jun 29th, 2010

I have a few questions regarding the Linksys SPA2102 we purchased and are using in our VoIP test lab.

First, here are the components we are using in our lab environment.

2 Soft Phone Applications - VaxVoIP SIP SDK and X-Lite version 3.0build 53621

2 Hard VoIP Phones - Aastra 6731i and 9112i
2 Analog phones connected via Linksys SPA2102-NA Analog Telephone Adapters (ATA)
1 Software SIP Server application - MiniSipServer Version 2.9

Everything appeared to be running great.  All of the various components were registering with the SIP server and calls were being placed between
all of them fine.

BUT, the only connectivity problem I am having is between the Analog phones connected to the Linksys SPA2102 and the VaxVoIP SIP SDK soft phones.  Again, even with this connection, everything seemed to be working fine but there was no audio on the VaxVoIP receive from the SPA2102.  The Analog phone receive from the VaxVoIP was fine but there was no receive at all at the VaxVoIP end.  Even the audio receive level indication bars showed no level at all.

Again, all the equipment worked fine in all other combinations; it was only between the analog phones and the VaxVoIP that I had any problems.

It appears to be a setting problem somewhere but everything I have checked seems to be correct.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this problem?

//SIGNED//

Billy R. Smith, CIV, DAF
Programmer Analyst, 81 TRSS/TSUS
DSN: 591-8448  Comm: (228) 376-8448

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content