I have seen the release notes for the 9.0(2)SR1, 9.0(2)SR2, and 9.0(3) firmware releases for TNP phones. However, the UC500 8.0.x software packs include the 8.5(3) firmware release for TNP phones. TNP phones include the 7906G, 7911G, 7931G, 7941G, 7942G, 7945G, 7961G, 7962G, 7965G, 7970G, 7971G, and 7975G phones.
New features added in 9.0(2)SR1 firmware release include:
- SSL VPN client for 7942G, 7945G, 7962G, 7965G, and 7975G
- Cross-cluster extension mobility
- Extension Mobility Change PIN
- Extension Mobility HTTPS Support
- Hunt Group Display
- Monitoring and Recording
- Time Zone Updates
- Trust Verification Service and Security by Default
New features added in 9.0(3) firmware release include:
- Assisted Directed Call Park
- Mute Softkey for 7906G and 7911G phones
- Secure and Nonsecure Indication Tone
What UC500 software pack will include the 9.0 firmware release for TNP phones?