ACS + ASA + VPN + Certificates problem

Unanswered Question
Jun 30th, 2010
User Badges:

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Hi CSC Team,

I´m currently struggling with a problem concerning VPN logins. To be honest I´m not if this problem can be solved.

My setup looks like the following:

ACS Server 4.2 for AAA

ASA 8.2 as VPN endpoint

Cisco VPN Client 5.0.0.7

The VPN Client connects to the ASA using certificates, based on the certification map the ASA assigns a vpn tunnel-group, in this tunnel group AAA is configured using radius of the ACS.

When the user is authenticated dACL are downloaded etc. this works perfect.

What I now need is, if the same User logs in with another certificated from the ASA should assign a different tunnel group and should do AAA again against the ACS Server but should then get a total different set of dACL.

EG:

User A – connects to ASA1 – gets Tunnel group VPNCLient – AAA dACL from ACS1 = permit ip any any

User A- Connects to ASA1 – gets Tunnel group Smartphone – AAA dACL from ACS1= permit tcp any host x.x.x.x eq 80

I hope some has an Idea how to solve this, thanks in advance

Michael

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content