cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound SIP Call Fails to CME from ISP

rogernewton
Level 1
Level 1

Error is: ReqLine IP addr does not match with host IP addr Invalid URL in incoming invite The sip invite is received with an

@

and the router seems unable to make the translation from the public IP to the CME at private 192.168.1.x The error can only be seen in a debug ccsip (error or all i/e) and does not show in debug voip ccapi inout. After debugging with VoicePulse they cannot give me an answer. Outbound calls complete.

6 Replies 6

rogernewton
Level 1
Level 1

Message above should show received from VoicePulse as invite:DID@publicIPAddress

Hi

Can you upload the sip debug? debug ccsip all will be good as I want to see the actual msg coming from provider

thank you

-abu

The debug has been modified with regards to actual phones numbers and Public IP but is otherwise unchanged.

Thanks

Roger

Was this issue ever resolved? I am experiencing the same problem at a Customer Site.

Thanks,

-marti-

Do you have CME behind NAT? If yes, what type of device is doing NAT ?

Always include relevant traces when reporting problems.

Yes, uc500 behind nat. nat is running off a simple netgear box supplied by ISP. I have got it working by adding a loopback with the outside ip on the uc500 (an ip spoof) but it doesnt feel like the best thing to do. What really had me tearing my hair out is that an older configuration worked without the loopback...but I can't find a difference that would account for that.

-marti-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: