One of my client requested a CME with unity express for below mentioned requirement.
- 100 ip phones to be installed in 8 branches.
- All these branches are connected by MPLS.
- He wants to have voice Mailbox for 100 users with Auto attendant.
However he does not have plan to connect CME with PSTN network and effectively
he wants to use CME only for Onn-net calls (between offices over the mpls link).
so far so good , but he also wants CME's HA ( 2 cme routers) .
My questions are pertaining to CME redundancy.
- Can i provide call processing failover , for instance if primary CME down then Secondary
CME will takeover the registration of ip phones ?
- I am convinced with the fact that i don;t require SRST on primary/secondary CME.
As both the routers would not be connected to pstn network ?
- Can i provide voice mail failover and Auto attendant failover also with 2 CME's?
- If we create HA between two CME do we have to buy 100 user license for both CME?