Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUWL Unity failover add on

Hi Team.

My customer is using CUWL, and need to have a failover unity server.

How is that ordered, I can't do it in DCT.

I've looked on the UCSS contract, here I'm able to order : "UTY7-E-32P-UWLADD" Wich is a additional unity server, but is that a failover or just another unity?

Kind regards

Christian Isaksen

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

That SKU is not actually a Unity server.  Instead, it is the failover SKU that indicates you are purchasing the rights to a failover server and the number of ports you want that server to have.  You still need to buy a new ECS server with the standard associated SKUs (OS, etc).  The failover SKU will basically allow you to get licensed for failover with 32 ports on the second server.

Hailey

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

That SKU is not actually a Unity server.  Instead, it is the failover SKU that indicates you are purchasing the rights to a failover server and the number of ports you want that server to have.  You still need to buy a new ECS server with the standard associated SKUs (OS, etc).  The failover SKU will basically allow you to get licensed for failover with 32 ports on the second server.

Hailey

Hi Hailey.

Thanks. just the answer I needed.

I'll book the software and MCS

Regards

/Christian

Now with CUWL unity connection and i belive unity failover is included at no charge.  If you have a ucss you can order a failover licence.

Version 8x only.

Sent from my iPhone

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: