Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 1.2 (Distorted system System Prompts & Messages

charles-moore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a customer with Unity connection ver 1.2 on Windows 2003. The Staff  occasionally receive distorted system prompts and messages.

The Server is healthy no errors in events manager, CPU usage is < 10% when I checked and there is ample storage.

There isn't anything remotely close in Cisco Bug tool kit, therefore I'm wondering if there is probably a period when the CPU is Max out ???

Any advice appreciated.

Regards

Charles

1 Reply 1

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That is always a possibility but without seeing the cpu pegged at the time of the problem report or having some sort of perf mon running to catch that, it would be assuming alot. You could also make sure that the NIC cards have the latest drivers updated and also make sure you have both the NIC card set to 100/full and the switch port it plugs into set to the same 100/full. If they are Gig/full, make sure they match as well. Also, if the NIC cards are teamed, we only support NFT configuration so check that.

Tray

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: