Issues with UC520 Upgrade using CCA 2.2(4)

Unanswered Question
Jul 1st, 2010
User Badges:

Hello All,

I currently running a UC520 on code uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.124-11.XW7, with CME 4.2(0) and CUE 3.0.3.  I need to upgrade to the latest CME and CUE and I have download the UC520 8.0.2.zip software package.  I have done alot of configuring before trying this upgrade to CME and CUE.  Basically I'am doing this to get broadcast hunt groups, and i figure i'll also upgrade CUE also.  I'am having several issues when in CCA.  First issue is there are alot of things I can't see for some reason such as the current phone loads, nothing shows up when i go to the attempt to delete phone loads.  The CCA also can't read from the CUE and it was previously able to, this was before I attempted the first upgrade.  CCA gives me the error that it believes the CUE module may be in a non-functioning state. So I attempted the upgrade for "all" to upgrade both the IOS and CUE, i pointed it to the 8.0.2 zip file and it starts to read the phone loads in the package but just when it gets to 99% it pulls back to 97%, is it still working?  I think i let it sit for a good amount of time.

Now if i where to have done this upgrade as soon as the UC520 came out of the box, would I be more successfull?  If i was to do a factory reset then upgrade, could I then do a restore?  thanks

Jason

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion