I just want some help with an IVR script I am preparing.
The idea is to route calls to a different ICM script depending on the Ref# entered by the customer. Reference numbers are currently 11 digits long (I used Get Digit String to gather the Ref#).
- For References starting by 10, send to X script
- For References starting by 11 to 19, send to Y script
- For References starting by 2, send to Z script
1) What is the best way of identifying and routing the calls to the specified target as written above?.
2) Are there any good practices for these sort of tasks?
3) is there an specific functions I can use.
Following are the details of my site:
- Cisco CRS 4.5
- Cisco ICM 7.1
Thanks very much for your support
I am not really an UCCE developer, But I intend to learn as mich as I can