We had CUPC 7 working fine against CUPS 8, then we upgraded our Cisco Unified Personal Communicator client to 8.0(1).
1. Intermittent connectivity with server. Type in User ID and Password and Server IP I get - Unable to connect to network Please check your network connection. If I click sign in 10 - 20 times, it eventually logs in.
2. It would be nice to be able to do a server health check without being signed in
3. once logged in, video calling doesn't work
4. Start chat room is greyed out, even when selecting 3 or more users
5. When I am chatting with someone and i take a screen shot, paste it into IM window, the recipient never gets it.