- Green, 3000 points or more
Hi all -
Im trying to grasp the concept of how packets for voice traverse the network for this scenario:
- Hub location with CUCM cluster
- Remote location with PSTN H323 to CUCM
- Remote location SIP Gateway with SIP endpoints
- Incoming call from PSTN routes to CUCM---Route Pattern to SIP Trunk to SIP gateway at Remote location
Question, does the RTP traffic flow the entire path on a PSTN call or will it flow from router to router and signalling will flow through CUCM (keeps track of the call).